When items are in stock your delivery will take between 5 to 28 days depending on product within Northern Ireland and Mainland UK using Special delivery Royal Mail, Courier or by Fusion Robes delivery team. Ireland and International shipping will vary and a list of Shipping costs can be found below. All parcels require signature upon arrival to delivery address.
|DELIVERY TYPE||COST||DELIVERY TIMES|
|Free Collection Service||FREE||3 – 7 working days|
|Northern Ireland Delivery (Order by 1pm, Monday to Friday )||£55.00||1-3 weeks|
|Mainland UK (Order by 1pm Monday to Friday)||£95.00||1-4 Weeks|
|International Shipping||NA||Unfortunately we do not provide international shipping. The buyer can arrange collection however all products must be paid in full beforehand.|
If an item is “out of stock” or discontinued you will be advised of the date when more stock is due. If an item is “out of stock” after placing an order you will be refunded within 7 days from the time of purchase. Fusion robes do not accept responsibility if an item is no longer available after an order is placed and will contact the customer (you) as soon as possible to inform them (you) in these circumstances. During exceptionally busy times, such as the launch of a catalogue or sale or seasonal periods there may be a slight delay in delivery. The customer will be informed of a delivery date by FUSION robes administration team.
All items will be posted using Special delivery and Signed for. The customer will be informed of a time and date of delivery and it is their responsibility to ensure a person(s) are available to sign-for the delivery. Fusion Robes do not accept responsibility of the customer (or someone else) is not available to sign for the product/ items. It is the customer responsibility to rearrange delivery and pay the excess costs in this event. Claims for lost outgoing parcels cannot be made until enough time has passed to allow for delays in the post, generally 20 working days. We also ask customers to ensure that they make their claim within a reasonable length of time.
Any items damaged in transit or any discrepancies with orders must be reported within 2 days of receipt so please check your delivery on arrival. Fusion Robes do not accept responsibility for damaged products after this time-frame. If malicious damage is evident we cannot offer a refund.
You have the right to cancel at any time from the moment you place your online order, and up to 14 days from the day you receive your goods .
You need to notify FUSION ROBES if your wish to cancel your order within this time period – by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is in line with the Consumer Contracts Regulation and we cannot process the return without an email or letter. You then have a further 14 days from the date you notified us of your cancellation to return the goods. .Unwanted items must be returned in a fully re-saleable condition in the original, unmarked and undamaged packaging.
You must cover the cost for returning unwanted goods with special recorded delivery. Fusion Robes do not accept responsibility of you do not use recorded or signed for delivery and can not process a return unless an item is returned.
Returns / Refunds
- We are unable to accept returns on assembled furniture.
- Items must not have been used or assembled in any way.
- Returns cannot be accepted once the assembly process has begun.
- Returned items must arrive in perfect condition including the packaging, so please ensure that they are well packed using clear tape to seal any boxes.
- We retain the right to refuse a refund on any item deemed to be unsaleable.
- We are unable to accept responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- Items returned must arrive in perfect condition including the packaging, so please ensure that they are packed well.
- Once received the items will be inspected and a refund issued within 14 days.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the above conditions have not been met. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- The customer must pay for the return of the products / items.
- We may then ask you to send us photographs to verify the condition of the item you wish to return.
HOW TO RETURN?
- Email us at email@example.com with details of your order including order number
- We will reply to confirm your refund and issue you a returns form
- Package your items carefully and sent back using special delivery and signed for service
- If items are returned damaged we can not offer a refund and it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for postage and delivery
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- Within 3 business days of receiving your returned item, we will send you an email to confirm that your card has been refunded or send you a credit receipt.
- Please note it can take a few more days for your bank to complete the refund, depending on their processing time.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS ADDRESS?
6-8 Castlereagh Rd, Belfast BT5 5FP
For more information please see our Terms and Conditions
Damaged / Faulty items
You must obtain the following policy when accepting your products
- Please check your packaging fully on receipt. If there is any damage to the packaging then please indicate this when signing for delivery whilst the drivers are present.
- Transit damage must be reported within 2 days of delivery.
- All items and parts of items must be checked for any damage prior to assembly.
- Please report your issue to Fusion Robes by email or telephone and we will contact you to offer a repair, exchange or refund.
- We will then ask you to email 5 photographs to verify the condition of the item you wish to return.